Norton is one of the top multinational corporations that have working since years to offer a better online security solution to its users to protect their device against the entire online threats. All the Norton products need to be renewed by the users after the subscription gets expired as the subscription remains valid for particular time period. Sometimes the users need to cancel their Norton antivirus subscription so that they may purchase a newer or more advanced product to secure their device and data against the entire cyber-attacks. Thus, in the below information, I am going to detail the simplest procedure to cancel the Norton product subscription.
There are some of the points the users should keep in mind, before applying for the request to cancel the Norton Product Subscription. Some of them are as follows:
- The users can easily cancel their Norton Subscription by simply turning off the in-built feature of the Norton products i.e. “Automatic Renewal”.
- The most important point that every Norton users should consider that they need to apply for the cancelation request a couple of days before to avoid the charges of auto renewal of the subscribed Norton antivirus.
- Once the cancelation request has been applied by the users, their subscription will not be renewed, automatically. But the protection of the subscribed Norton antivirus software will remain on the device for remaining days existing as per the terms of subscription.
Steps to Cancel the Norton Product Subscription:
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily cancel their Norton product subscription:
- Firstly, login to the Norton My Account.
- For signing in to the Norton My Account, go to the ‘Sign In’ page of the Norton.
- On this page, enter the email address and password of the Norton My Account and then, click the “Sign In” button.
- After this, click the gear icon i.e. the Settings icon displayed below the username of the Norton account.
- Now, a drop-down box will appear on the screen. From this drop-down box, choose the “Subscriptions” option.
- After this, a page will be displayed showing the list of all the Norton products subscribed by the users.
(Important Note: If the renewal charges had already been charged from the users then, they may contact the Norton Customer Support number, to request for the refunds from the Symantec Corporations.)
- Here select the Norton product for which the users want to turn-off the automatic renewal services.
- Now, toggle the button displayed in front of “Automatic Renewal” option to make is disabled.
- And the, click the “Turn Off” button on the confirmation prompt displayed on the screen.
- At last, tap the “Save” button for saving the entire changes made by the users to their Norton My Account.