Now-a-days, all the users have been utilizing the internet for carrying out all their tasks like shopping, banking, and many more. But, the increased usage of online activities or the digital world has created the toughest challenge for all the parents regarding the safety of their child. To offer an ease, Norton, a subsidiary of Symantec Corporations had added the feature of kids protection to its product i.e. Norton Family.
After enabling the feature of “Kids protection” of the Norton Setup, the users could easily keep an eye over their child’s internet usage and other such social activities. And if their child makes the attempt to access the websites blocked by the parents then, the alert messages are sent to the user’ Norton account as “Family alerts”.
The users could easily view these “Family Alerts” either through the Norton Family Android application or through the web portal of Norton Family. Thus, the stepwise procedures have been detailed in the below information.
Steps to view the Norton Family Alerts on Norton Family Website:
By following the step-wise procedure mentioned below, the users (parents) could view the Norton Family alerts through Norton Family website, easily:
- First and foremost, sign in to the Norton Family account.
- On successful signing in to the Norton Family account, click the bell icon displayed at the top rightmost corner of the account page.
- Now, select the child whose alerts the parents want to look and then, tap the “Show Me” button.
- Thus, all the alerts related to that selected child will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, do one of the following operations listed below:
- Tap the “Arrow” button in front of the alert message, to view the description of the alert.
- Select the Family Alert and then, click the “Remove Selected” option for deleting the selected alert.
Steps to view the Norton Family Alerts on Android devices:
Follow the steps detailed below to view the Norton Family Alerts on their Android devices:
- Firstly, launch the Norton Family mobile application on the Android device.
- Now, log in to the application in parent mode.
- Here, select the child for whom the parents want to manage the alert messages.
- And then, move to the “ALERTS” tab.(Important Note: If the users are unable to locate the “ALERTS” tab on their Norton Family application then, they may refer the “Contact us” section of the link: Norton.com/setup.)
- After this, select the alert and take the appropriate actions.