Norton is a market leader in providing the most reliable security solutions to Windows, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet users. It offers a variety of products from which you can choose the one as per your specific requirements. The key features of Norton products include the following:
- Complete protection against all kinds of viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Ensures the privacy of your confidential information available on your device as well as being transferred via web
- Parental controls
- Easy transfer in case you change your device
- Blocks malicious websites
- Avoid unsafe or suspicious downloads
- Keeps your inbox free from dangerous or fraudulent emails that can steal your personal data
- Smart two-way firewall to stop the strangers from accessing your home network and infect it
- Automatic backup of photos, movies and other files with up to 25 GB
Before you download a Norton setup, there should not be any other Norton antivirus installed on your device. That’s because it will then lead to software conflict. So, if you have a Norton security solution installed on your PC, uninstall it first from the Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs. Once your system is ready to install the Norton Security of your choice, purchase it offline or online.
In case of offline purchase, you will get a Norton Setup product key with the package. However, if you buy it online via Norton.com/setup, the same Norton product key will be sent to your registered email ID. Once you purchase, follow the below mentioned steps to let it start scanning and protecting your device.
Downloading Norton Setup
- Enter your registered email ID and password to login to your Norton account at Norton.com/setup
- Create a new account, if you are a new user
- Enter the Norton product key
- Open the Norton setup window, hit download in front of your purchased Norton setup
- Click Agree to the terms and conditions
Installing Norton Setup
- If you are using IE or Microsoft Edge browser, hit Run to begin the installation
- In case of Google Chrome, hit double-click the downloaded setup to start installation
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Safari browser, double-click the downloaded setup
- In the next step, you will see User Account Control Window prompts
- Click Continue
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process
Activating Norton Setup
- Double-click the Norton product
- Now, click Activate Now
- Login to your Norton account by providing the required details (Skip the step, if already logged in)
- Provide your Norton product key to activate
- Wait until the activation finishes!
While download, installation or activation, if you find any error then contact Norton customer support number and get an instant help from a certified technician.