Are you having trouble with Norton.com/myaccount? Do you see any error while trying to login to your existing Norton account, or maybe you can’t enter your email your Norton account login credentials due to reasons unknown at the time? Is it because you have forgotten your Norton account password or username, or you don’t know how to retrieve it?
If your query is equivalent to any of the above statements, then you have come to the right place to seek a resolution. The gist of this document is to help people new to Norton antivirus products get a broad idea of how Norton.com/myaccount works along with instructions to get started with your Norton subscription.
Get to know the step-by-step procedure to create your Norton account, fix login issues, and retrieve your password. You’re not the only person who is suffering from accessibility issues with Norton antivirus products, but the majority of help seekers are asking the same questions.
Norton.com/myaccount – Why you need Norton my account?
A Norton account allows you to manage your Norton antivirus subscription, find Norton updates, renew and reinstall products under one roof. If you don’t have a Norton account, then create a new account and sign in to perform the following tasks:
- Through Norton my account, you can download all latest versions of Norton antivirus products by using norton.com/setup
- Renew your Norton subscription
- Retrieve your Norton activation key or purchase a new key
- Manage your Norton subscription and account information
- Turn on and off your Automatic Renewal enrollment
- Install, update and activate different Norton Setup products and features that you’re enrolled in
- Install Norton security products on your devices
- Reinstall Norton products by using product key stored in your Norton account
- Set-up and manage life-lock specific features
- Activate your backup
- Transfer your Norton subscription license to another device
- Monitor security status of your device
- Check the Norton services that are active on your device
- Remove a Norton service from your account
- View and update your billing information
- Setup email notifications
Note: The feature and services that are listed here varies from different devices and Norton antivirus products.
Steps to login Norton my account through norton.com/myaccount
Before we proceed further, check your internet connectivity and rectify any issues that may interrupt the process. Keep it stable and maintain high-speed to ensure rapid access to your Norton account :
- Open your web browser and type the URL norton.com/myaccount
- Press “Sign In” button
- Enter the Norton account username and password that you used to create your account
- If you do not have an existing Norton account, then create a new account and sign in
- Select “Remember me on this device” to make Norton account save your password, so you don’t have to type the password every time you sign in to your account.
- Tap “Sign In”
In case, you find this write up ineffective to resolve your login issues via norton.com/myaccount, then you can contact Norton customer support service for expert advice in the matter.
Steps to create Norton account via Norton.com/setup
To subscribe Norton antivirus products like Norton Endpoint Security, you need to visit Norton.com/setup official site to purchase Norton products. The process requires you to create a new Norton account with a personal email ID registered to it. The account will help you access, manage, download and activate your Norton products.
If you already have an account, then just click on “Sign in” and enter your credentials to access your account. Otherwise, follow the steps to create a new account and get started with Norton:
- Open your web browser and type the URL https://login.norton.com/
- Click on “Create Account” option, located beneath the tab “Don’t have an account”
- Enter the email address that you want to register with Norton my account. Go to the “Create an account” page and type the email address in the “Email address field”.
- Retype the “email address” that you just entered in the “Confirm Email address” field
- Create a “Password” that is easy for you to recall and type it in the “Password” box
- Type your first name and last name in the “First Name” and “Last Name” boxes
- If you want to save your Norton account with two-factor authentication, select your country code and enter your mobile number
- Scroll down the list in the “Region” section and select the country or region
- Click “Email me product updates, offers and security newsletter” to get the notifications on latest Symantec offers, product updates and security newsletters
- Press the “Create account” button to create your account
Causes that blocks you from accessing Norton account
There can be hundreds of reasons behind the inability to access the Norton account. Even if you create a new account, there is a possibility that you might not be able to access it due to the time-consuming verification process or slow speed of internet.
You can try the URL, norton.com/myaccount, to get signed in your account. In case, the issue still persists, then you better get in touch with Norton technical support services as quickly as possible before online threats claim possession over the details of your personal data. They are available 24/7 to help counter whatever issues you are having.
Here are some of the primary reasons that may refuse you to sign in to Norton my account:
- Unstable Internet connectivity
- Infected files, viruses and malware
- Several unnecessary tabs remain open at the same time
- Entered wrong username and password over and over again
- Conflicting programs that are installed in your device
Please Note: Make sure to have your system out of these problematic situations before you login to your account because any of the issues continues, you might not be able to save changes in your account.
Norton.com/myaccount offers you a safe and easily accessible online corridor to keep an eye on your Norton products while allowing you to monitor and manage your monthly payments for subscription and credit card details.