The Norton Autofix tool enables you to detect and fix issues automatically with Norton Internet Security. It is a utility tool that detects the issue before it becomes a major security concern. If you are unable to fix or detect the concerns using Norton Autofix tool then it is suggested that you should visit the Customer support site for further assistance.
Important: It is necessary to know the face that Norton Autofix doesn’t run in Windows Safe Mode.
Step-by-step procedure to run Norton Autofix tool on your device
To run Norton Autofix tool without any interruptions, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to launch the ‘Norton’ application by clicking on its icon, visible on the desktop.
- The Norton Internet Security screen will appear, you have to click on the “Help” option and then click on the “Get Supported” option.
- Norton Autofix window will appear on-screen, now you have to do one of the following:-
Read Here >> Amazon Echo vs. Dot: Which Is Right for You?
- If you see a problem in connecting to the internet, check the connection again and Retry to complete the Norton Autofix process.
- If the network connectivity issue persists, then click on the “Skip” option to continue with another Autofix process.
- Check whether the problem stays or not, if it is not fixed automatically, then click on the “Open Support Web site’ for further assistance.
- If you are unable to connect to the Support website, then you have to click on the official link, which will redirect you to Norton’s official website and you can get the helpline number from there.
- If the connectivity issue is resolved, you need to click on the “Close” option.
What are the network issues that can create hindrances in the Norton Autofix process?
You need to stay connected with the internet if you want to use the Norton Autofix tool. In case you are using a proxy server for connecting to the internet, then you must configure the proxy settings. There is a connectivity problem because you might be using parental control software. You need to make sure that the parental controls are not blocking the Internet connection.
Prerequisites which will help you to restore your connection
- You need to verify that your network cable is connected to the internet.
- Make sure that wireless settings are enabled.
- You need to check that your network adapter is correctly configured.
- Check whether your DSL is connected or not.
In a conclusive viewpoint
The most vulnerable issues are resolved with the help of Norton Autofix tool. In case the issues related to Norton Autofix tool persists, you are recommended to use the links available on Autofix window which will redirect you to the Customer Support window for the additional help. You can also get in touch with the customer support experts via helpline number, available on Norton’s official website. You can also try to reinstall the Norton Autofix tool using the reinstall tool or Norton removal tool.