What information do we collect from the users?
The users, who visit and take actions from our website or blogs, need to provide certain information to access the support services provided from our end. This information includes your basic details such as name, phone number, email address, and info related to the product you are having a problem with. These details are collected in order to improvise user-experience.
When do we collect information?
Your information is collected whenever you fill out a registration form on our website to access our services. It is also collected when a user uses the ‘Live Chat’ window.
How do we use your information?
At the Norton setup account, we may use your information for the purpose of registration or when a user makes a purchase. You may also need to provide information for subscribing to our newsletter, give your response to a survey or marketing communication. By using your information:
- We try to make changes to our website for enhanced user experience.
- So that we can provide you with better services when you ask for it.
How do we protect users’ information?
- We never use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to Payment Card Industry standards.
- At our website, we also do not ask for credit card numbers.
- We only provide informational articles and posts.
- A regular malware scanning is done on our website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Cookies help us in understanding users’ interests and to save their preferences whenever they visit for the website next time.
- It also helps us in collecting the combined data including website traffic and interactions.
Sometimes, we may use third-party websites so that they can collect user data on our behalf. Apart from this, users can choose to agree to or turn-off the cookies. But, we do not suggest that you turn off the cookies, because it may affect the website experience.
Norton setup account does not disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer users Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Information about third-party links
At times, you may find third-party links or products on our website that have their respective policies. In case you used any of them, then it will be at your sole discretion.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
If anybody under the age of 13 wants to seek our services, he must involve his parents in it as regulated by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).